****Online Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-19 school year is NOW OPEN****
Please note: If you are registering your child for the 2018-19 school year and live out of the district, please do not submit an out of district waiver until you have been notified of your child’s acceptance into our district.
For New and Returning Students only
This form is the first step to enrolling your student. Please complete this form in order to request an account.
If you have an email address, please enter it where prompted. Please note: An email will be sent to you with a 5- digit password.
If you do not have an email address or Skyward recognizes the email address you are trying to use, please check "I don't have an email" and enter your desired login name. A 5-digit password will be given immediately.
For families with a Current Skyward Login and Password.
Please use Skyward Family Access to enroll your child. If you do not have your login and password information or do not remember it, please call the District Office at 757.3311 ext. 3355 to obtain Skyward login and password information.
* For K-8 students, The District uses a centralized enrollment process. Your student's school placement is determined by:
- Proximity of student residence to assigned school. Please refer to the District Boundary Map if you are not sure which school boundary you reside in.
- Placing siblings in the same elementary school.
- Adjusting class size to available space.
- Providing services appropriate to student needs.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. We hope that your child will benefit greatly from the teaching and learning in the Burlington-Edison School District.