Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is NOW OPEN!
Children must be five years of age by Aug. 31, 2020, to attend kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
The first day of Kindergarten is SEPTEMBER 8, 2020.
Step 1. Create an Account using email or login.
Step 2. During Governor’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, please mail a copy of the required documents to the District Office located at 927 E. Fairhaven Ave. Burlington, WA 98233 or email to email@example.com.
- Proof of Age: (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Proof of residency
- Student Immunization Records
- Copies of all special education documentation or 504 Service Agreement, if applicable.
If your child was receiving Special Education Services at his/her previous school, please contact the Sped Office at 757.3311 ext. 1012.
- Court order indicating limitations for non-custodial parents, if applicable
- Transcripts (Only applies if you're registering for High School)
- Choice Transfer Form if you live out of the district.
Step 3. Your child’s school secretary will call you with a start date.
How is school placement determined?
The District uses a centralized enrollment process. Your student's school placement is determined by:
- The proximity of student residence to the assigned school. Please refer to the District Boundary Map if you are not sure which school boundary you reside in.
- Placing siblings in the same elementary school.
- Adjusting class size to available space.
- Providing services appropriate to student needs.
Are you interested in the Dual Language Program?
If you are interested in the Dual Language Program, please call West View at 360.757.3391 to get on their waiting list for the 2020-2021 school year.
Does your child need bus transportation?
Please call the Transportation Department at 360-757-3386 to get busing information to and from school.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. We hope that your child will benefit greatly from the teaching and learning in the Burlington-Edison School District.
Fran Gonzalez, Enrollment Specialist for grades K-8. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dina Padilla, Enrollment Specialist for grades 9-12. Email: email@example.com