Complete required fields to request an account to enroll your students. While an email address is not required, it is an important communication tool and it is strongly recommended. This will help you recover access to your registration information if you forget or misplace your password. If you don’t enter an email address below, you will not be able to add an email later when filling out the application.
- RECOMMENDED: Enter your email address. Your password will be emailed to you after you click submit Online Enrollment Account Request.
- If you don’t have an email address, check the box “I don’t have an email” and type in what you would like your login to be. After clicking “Click here to submit Online Enrollment Account Request” your password will be displayed in a pop-up. The pop-up is the only notification of your password, so please make a note of it.
- If you have other students currently enrolled in Bellingham Public Schools and have an active Family Access account, please exit this form, log into Family Access and click the New Student Online Enrollment button to add a new student.
- One parent or guardian will be able to request an enrollment account, but additional parents/guardians can be added to the student profile in the enrollment process.
- These documents will need to be uploaded to the application as a document or a picture of a document.
- Student Birth Certificate
- CIS (Immunization) Records
- Parenting Plan (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency
- A copy of a current gas or electric bill
- OR a lease/rental agreement
Language Translation Assistance
- If you need assistance in another language please call 360-676-6456 and leave a message.
- Si quiere ayuda en español llame al 360-676-6456 y deje un mensaje.
- If you need help in Russian or Ukrainian please call 360-647-6816 Extension 2 and leave a message.
- If you need help in Vietnamese please call 360-647-6816 Extension 3 and leave a message.
- If you need help in Punjabi please call 360-647-6816 Extension 4 and leave a message.